The shortlist has been announced!
Thank you to everyone who entered the Squared Awards! You can find out who's in the running for each of the three awards here.
The Squared Awards celebrate the amazing things our graduates do each and every day in digital, and the amazing leaders they are. They showcase how the Squared Network are taking the Squared mindset into workplaces across the world to champion digital, lead change, break down silos and work brilliantly in teams.
Find out more about:
- Squared Digital Champion: Open to anyone who’s graduated from Squared or Squared Online as an individual (ie not part of a corporate group).
- We want to know how you’ve used what you’ve learned about digital strategy from Squared to make a real-life project or campaign in your work a big success. Get more details and enter here.
- Squared Digital Team of the Year: Open to a team of 3 or more people who graduated from Squared or Squared Online as part of a corporate group.
- We want to know how you’ve used what you’ve learned about digital strategy, leadership and collaboration from Squared to make a real-life project or campaign in your work a big success. You can either talk about an idea you took forward from a Squared group project that was relevant to your business, or how you applied the skills and concepts you learned. Get more details and enter here.
- Squared Award for Leadership: Open to anyone who’s graduated from Squared or Squared Online as an individual (ie not part of a corporate group).
- Tell us how the leadership skills you developed as a result of Squared have made a real-life project or campaign in your work a big success. We define leadership as inspiring others, breaking down silos and working brilliantly in teams, so you don’t need to be a manager or have officially led the project to apply. We believe everyone in a project can make a leading contribution, and we want to know how you used your personal leadership skills and style to make something great happen. Get more details and enter here.
- Squared Digital Champion & Squared Leadership Award: Flights from Europe*, 2 nights’ accommodation and a 2-day ticket to the Digital Marketing World Forum in Amsterdam on 3-4 April 2017.
- Squared Digital Team: Flights from Europe* and overnight accommodation for the whole team to a Google Digital Academy 1 day Masterclass in Zurich, London, Paris or Hamburg in 2017 (date and location to be confirmed according to everyone’s schedule).
- You’re invited! Anyone who enters also automatically gets a ticket to the Squared Awards Night and Christmas Party at Google HQ in London on 7th December 2016 (though you’ll have to cover your own travel and accommodation if you’re coming from outside London).
*Grads based outside Europe can enter, but will need to cover their travel to Europe when taking up the prize
- Shuvo Saha - Director, Google Digital Academy
- Amanda Rosewarne - Director of CPD Accreditation & Research, CPD
- Claire Whittingham - Managing Director, Squared Online
- CJ Morley - Director for Global Talent & Development, iProspect
- Amanda Rendle - CMO, Masthaven Bank
- Mark O'Donoghue - Chief Operating Officer, AVADO
Entries close on1st November. The shortlist will be announced w/c 28th November and the Awards Night itself takes place at our Squared Christmas Party on 7th December.
Make a 2 minute video that outlines the key talking points and upload it to YouTube. Don’t worry about flashy editing or visuals - you’ll be judged on what you say, not your video production skills.
Head to the mini-sites below to find out what you need to do and make your submission:
Can I enter more than one?
If you’re eligible, go for it!
How long do I have?
We’re accepting entries now until November 1st 2016 at 10am.
Good luck! We can’t wait to see your submissions!